Travelling to Argentina
If you are travelling to Argentina for business or leisure you will require a visa to enter. Please note that the granting of any Argentine Visa is dependent upon consular discretion.
- 2 passport photos
- Valid passport, (bio page)
- Travel Insurance
- Letter from place of work stating that the applicant is an employee, and are aware that he/ she are travelling, signed by responsible person in original, certified (proof of existence of institution and position of signing person should be provided)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination International Certificate (page with date of issue)
- Air ticket bookings (round trip), accommodation bookings
- Bank Statements, for an account to his/her name, six months to date, certified by bank, Verifiable.
Form provided by the embassy need to be completed
Once all the documentation is checked and approved, an appointment which will take place at the embassy has to be fixed in order to continue the visa processing
Visa fee will be accepted once every document is verified, and an appointment date is issued.
- 50 USD
Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay and documents required for their next destination.
Visitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused entry.
Vaccinations not required.
Flights to Argentina
Take advantage of incredible flight offers to China and discover the pulsting mega cities of Beijing and Shanghai, walk the Great wall and cruise the Yangtze river.