Travelling to Chile?
If you are travelling to Chile for business or leisure you will require a visa to enter. Please note that the granting of any Chilean Visa is dependent upon consular discretion.
- Visa application signed by the applicant
- Passport valid for a period to cover the applicants stay in Chile
- A copy of the applicants returns ticket to Kenya, or Travel Agents itinerary.
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- Proof of Residence, if not Kenyan
(Exceptionally, visa might be granted to non-Residence, but additional requisites area applicable i.e. presentation of a letter of introduction from the Government or Chamber/National Association of entrepreneurs of the country of residence.)
- Bank Statement with details of personal funds deposited during the previous six months, and/or proof of ownership of registered valuable personal property (real state automobile e.t.c) and or letter from the applicants bank, indicating that sufficient funds will remain available to support his/ her period of stay in Chile.
- A precise, detailed and clear description of activity and/or itinerary, and lodgings or places of stay in Chile.
- Letter of Employment/Appointment
- Be in a possession of a major credit card
- Health insurance card
- University Degree/diploma (specifically when relevant to the purpose of the trip
- Marriage certificate, if applicable.
- Police certificate of clear criminal record.
- Letter from the Chilean inviting institution, if applicable.
- Visa fee Kenyan passport holder USD 50 single entry 100$ multiple entry
Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay.
Vaccinations not required.
Flights to Chile
Take advantage of incredible flight offers to China and discover the pulsting mega cities of Beijing and Shanghai, walk the Great wall and cruise the Yangtze river.