Travelling to Indonesia?
If you are travelling to Indonesia for business or leisure you will NOT require a visa to enter. Please note that the granting of any Indonesian Visa is dependent upon consular discretion.
Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the arrival date.
Visa Not Required
- Validity period of a single entry visitation visa is maximum of 60 days. Request of this visa must be submitted by fill in the forms available at the Indonesian Embassy and enclosing:
- Valid passport for at least 6 months beyond the date of arrival in Indonesia
- Fully completed and individually signed application form for each applicant (Incomplete application form may result in the application being delayed or rejected)
- Signed covering letter
- Invitation letter/Letter of recommendation (for Business/Social visit)
- Proof of hotel booking
- Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to cover the cost of applicant’s intended stay in Indonesia (Original Bank Statement dated not less than two months or traveller’s cheques)
- 1 (one) colored passport size photograph (4 x 6 cm)
- Proof of a return ticket, or an onward journey ticket
- Original copy of yellow fever vaccination certificate
- Fee for Single Entry visitation visa is US$ 50.00, paid upon collection of visa
Takes 4 working days to process the visa
Passengers exceeding their permitted stay will be fined. Note: The day of arrival in Indonesia is counted as the first day of stay.
Extensions of stay are possible depending on the type of visa.
Visitors must hold return/onward tickets.
Vaccination against yellow fever required if arriving within 6 days after leaving or transiting countries with risk of yellow fever transmission.
Flights to Indonesia
Take advantage of incredible flight offers to China and discover the pulsting mega cities of Beijing and Shanghai, walk the Great wall and cruise the Yangtze river.