Travelling to Mexico
If you are travelling to Mexico for business or leisure you will require a visa to enter. Please note that the granting of any Mexican Visa is dependent upon consular discretion.
Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be valid on arrival.
Applicants’ personal presence is absolutely necessary.
- Passport, showing minimum validity for six months and a page available on both sides to stick a visa.
- Bank Statements of current or saving Accounts for the last six months.
- Pay slips for the last six months.
- Two passport size photographs (facing front)
Even in the case of a visa having been granted, the Immigration Authorities may ask the visa holder to produce evidence of financial resources at any port of entry in Mexico
- International yellow fever vaccination certificate.
- Letter from the employer stating the following information about the applicant:
- Length of time of payment
- Monthly Salary
- Purpose of trip to Mexico
- Date of return to the job
- A non-refundable / non –re routable “return Air Ticket.
- An applicant who self employed, must produce relevant documents of ownership of the business or property.
Businessmen/ women, people attending a conference, meeting, and seminar or studying, must contact the organizer of the event in Mexico requesting them to get approval from the Ministry of Interior by issuing an authorization, which in due course will be faxed to the consular section of the Embassy of Mexico.
Except for Passengers with a valid visa issued by Canada, Japan, USA, United Kingdom or a Schengen Member for a maximum stay of 180 days.
Vaccinations not required.
Flights to Mexico
Take advantage of incredible flight offers to China and discover the pulsting mega cities of Beijing and Shanghai, walk the Great wall and cruise the Yangtze river.