Travelling to Philippines
If you are travelling to Philippines for business or leisure you will NOT require a visa to enter. Please note that the granting of any Philippine Visa is dependent upon consular discretion.
Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the arrival date.
Visa Not Required
- Personal appearance;
- Dully accomplished Non-Immigrant Visa Application Form;
- Original valid passport for at least six (6) months beyond intended stay in the Philippines;
- Two (2) recent passport size photos;
- Invitation letter from the sponsor/s in the Philippines, including itinerary, especially for missionaries or humanitarian workers;
- Photocopy of passport of the Philippine sponsor;
- Round trip airline ticket; Proof of financial capacity (copy of latest bank statement / Affidavit of Support for Minors);
- Said document/s should be authenticated by his/her country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- National Identification (ID) card, if applicable;
- An exit and re-entry permit stamped
Present all the required documents to the Embassy, if the documents are found in order the visa will be issued after three (3) working days starting from the date of acceptance.
If applying outside Kenya (within our Consular Jurisdiction). Please send via courier all the required documents and photocopy of your passport. If documents are found in order the Consular Officer will then require the applicant to appear personally at the Embassy.
Tourist Visa Fee is US$30.00 payable in cash.
Visitors must have proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay and documents required for their next destination.
Visitors traveling for touristic or business purposes must hold return/onward tickets:
Vaccination against yellow fever required if arriving within 6 days after leaving or transiting countries with risk of yellow fever transmission.
Flights to Philippines
Take advantage of incredible flight offers to China and discover the pulsting mega cities of Beijing and Shanghai, walk the Great wall and cruise the Yangtze river.