Travelling to Poland
If you are travelling to Poland for business or leisure you will require a visa to enter. Please note that the granting of any Polish Visa is dependent upon consular discretion.
Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be valid for a minimum of 3 months beyond the period of intended stay.
Applicant should apply in person
- One visa application form duly completed and signed by the applicant. Attach two coloured passport size photograph ( no older than 6 months on white background)- showing full front face (80%), if you use glasses-no reflexes, no caps or head coverings, except if religiously inclined( entirely of the applicants face should be clearly visible). One of which should be firmly affixed to visa form, while the other intact.
- Attach your valid passport + one copy of passport (i.e. data, official observations and renewals e.t.c the passport should be valid for 6 months longer than the date of expiry of the visa)
- Attach Kenyan Identity card plus a copy of the same
- An official invitation registered by the Polish Voivodship office as per sample below. In the case of business or conference – an official invitation letter – from your contact/organizer in Poland.
- Applicants proof of sufficient revenue (salary slip or bank statements for the last 6 months before date of travel) for maintenance or accommodation in Poland is mandatory.
- Sports Application: Provide a medical certificate issued by doctor in Kenya. Written confirmation of an appointment in a hospital or with a doctor in Poland. Proof that all cost of the medical treatment is covered.
- Statement from employer indicating details of applicants’ holiday/conference plans
- Incase a husband and wife are traveling together, submit Marriage and Birth Certificate of both applicants.
- At the polish border, you will require a mandatory International Medical Insurance for your period of stay in Poland. Sum insured should be a minimum 30,000 Euros and valid for other schengen countries (Insurance to cover any expenses which might arise in connection with urgent medical attention, emergency hospitalization and repatriation for medical reasons or incase of death). Attach also a letter from insurance company confirming the amount insured and that the said insurance is valid for Schengen states.
- For polish transit visa: – the visa for main destination of travel should be affixed prior to polish visa application. Applicants traveling to a schengen state in possession of a valid schengen visa/residence permit can transit without a polish transit visa within the validity period of the schengen visa/permits.
- Flight itinerary of applicants and /or tickets in cases of transit applicants.
- Non-refundable processing fee payable on submission of visa application. The visa visa issuance, but subject to approval will be minimum of 14 days from date of submission.
Please note: British Overseas needs a visa to Poland British citizen do not need a visa.
Processing for Indian passport takes 3 weeks and Kenya it take 2 weeks.
Valid visas in full, invalidated travel documents are accepted provided accompanied by a new travel document.
Passports and/or passport replacing documents issued more than 10 years prior to date of travel are not accepted.
Vaccinations not required.
Flights to Poland
Take advantage of incredible flight offers to China and discover the pulsting mega cities of Beijing and Shanghai, walk the Great wall and cruise the Yangtze river.