Travelling to Portugal
Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be valid for a minimum of 3 months beyond the period of intended stay.
Applicant to go in person
- One application form duly completed and signed.
- One recent colored passport size photo
- Last six months bank statements
- A passport or recognized travel document valid for at least three months after the end of the planned journey.
- Confirmed Hotel accommodation
- In case of private visit or business travel, a legalized sponsorship from the person to be visited or formal invitation from the business partner in the concerned country.
- Health insurance
- Letter from the company
- Kenyan ID card original and photocopy, Kenyan residences permit for non-Kenyan passport holders.
- Visa fee 5,780/= single entry valid for 90 days
- When collecting the visa, a non transferable, non endorsable confirmed return ticket.
- Visa processing may take up to 15 working days
Valid visas in full, invalidated travel documents are accepted provided accompanied by a new travel document.
Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay and documents required for their next destination.
Passports and/or passport replacing documents issued more than 10 years prior to date of travel are not accepted.
Visitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused entry.
Vaccinations not required.
Flights to Portugal
Take advantage of incredible flight offers to China and discover the pulsting mega cities of Beijing and Shanghai, walk the Great wall and cruise the Yangtze river.